Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Waiting for Good Reads

Hey everyone Traveler here,
I am sorry I haven't posted part of one of my books yet, but I am having trouble with where it is stored. Pleased stay tuned for that IT WILL COME!

So it is summer time.
What is something you want to do for an adventure this summer that will stick out from every other summer you've had? I haven't decided what I want to do just yet. I mean it is another summer, and summers aren't my favorite. In that case I need to think of something to bring it up a bit.
What are some of your suggestions for fees able, fun, and most of all
Memorable??? Need some suggestions People.

            *Traveler*


 When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people not characters. A character is a caricature. ~ Ernest Hemingway


No comments:

Post a Comment