Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

And Here We Are


Hi everyone of you life travelers!
Today don't complain for the adventure your own even when everyone else seems to be on a more important or more exciting than yours. I have that attitude at times and it really just makes me blind to the things around me. I could easily want to be anyone else but there is a purpose and a greater plan to what I can't see.
A Barista, actress, concrete worker, farmer, or anything else we all have a purpose and place to where we are.
The adventure to challenge you with is to see there is a bigger angle to where you are.
It isn't about money or success.
How far are you willing to go?


                    *~*Wanderer*~*





Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. ~ Helen Keller


No comments:

Post a Comment