Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

When you Were

Hello this another one of the Travelers connected with this blog. I will call myself Wandered.
I enjoy a good journey as long as I learn something new, I will go. The lessons are greater than the actual places. What brings us to these points is more important than the reason you when somewhere.
My first trip was to the South with an idea just to get away. What I found was so much deeper than that. I found something that I didn't know I was seeking. It crushed me and I died. The pain was real, but here I am alive and very different.
Death is an important part to actually living. No one can understand how important life is without understanding what it is to lose yourself.

                                    *~*Wanderer*~*




"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us," J. R. R. Tolkien  

No comments:

Post a Comment