Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Traveling is Life

To live is to travel.
I don't just mean in the sense of cars or trains. I mean life itself is a journey. Making choices is a traveling experience.
I am a Christian and I believe the Lord has given us all a journey that we must walk through. It is anything but easy. Whether a believer in Christ or not, you have experienced the pain of life itself. 
For me I am trying to understand where I am to be and what is my objective for His Kingdom. My life has a meaning and that means that I don't waste my life for His sake. I don't like sitting still at all, though yeah I did use to because I thought that was all there was to my life, nothing.
For you I know that you want to belong and do something or just live for yourself. That path is never ending in happiness or joy. Finding truth is hard when you are never satisfied.
There is still a path that you must take. Where does that path end is the big question?
Choices cannot be pushed on other people, you must choose. Where and what will you be doing while you live?

                                  *~*Wanderer*~*

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment