Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

What Lists are For

I like maps a lot and you want to know why?
There are so many places to go. You read something in a book and you want to see if it looks like you imagine. Sometimes it is just because I've never been there. There are a lot of places on my list that I want to go, but in a way I just want to go.
  • Australia
  • South Korea
  • New Zealand 
  • Mongolia
  • India
  • Petra 
  • Europe 
[Anywhere really will do.]
Also the list of things I want to do is very long, but again anything New is always Huge.
  • Traveling across Australia 
  • Safari
  • Sailing
  • Riding a train
  • Hiking in Alaska
  • Shopping in London
  • Ridding Horses in mountains
These are just a few things that I want to do.
The places we want to go can be measured in how broad our minds can be. I think it is amazing to have something to want to do even if you never do it, there is a goal ahead of you to do. Some you may check off the list.
Add, always be adding things to your list.
We won't even go into the foods you want to taste or any of that. It would take a long time.

                                           ~Traveler~


No comments:

Post a Comment