Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Brain Freeze

Hey everyone,
Wanderer here.
Well, I have to say I don't appreciate just sitting. I like to keep moving and lately I feel like I don't know what to do. I think I am out of place where I am and a bit lonely too.
I don't know if I want to look into some school stuff or even a second job. For me not doing anything is really driving me up a wall.
You know me and my friend enjoy travel and the adventures that come. I'm not going to lie when there is nothing new to do or see where you are, it is hard. I know I push myself further into the world of imagination when I don't feel I'm in an adventure.
It is tough.
Also when it seems like other people's lives are more interesting, that is a punch in the gut for sure. Then a million of your friends getting in relationships or whatever, it just makes you wonder if there is a point to your life. Messing up a lot, that too can bring you low.
~sigh~
Now I know that there is a point to my life, but there is a lot of hard things to understand. It is hard just living a normal life. I don't really go for ordinary living, never have.
However this is where I am and I need to be content to learn where I am, for now.

                                                           *~*Wanderer*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment